OATCCC Dale Gabor Seated Athlete Scholarship
1. Applicant must be a senior, seated athlete.
2. Applicant must participate in one or more seated events at an OHSAA sanctioned track & field meet during the regular season, up through the week of the OHSAA District Meet.
3. Applicant must have a performance certified by a registered OHSAA official. Evidence of that performance MUST be submitted with the application.
4. Applicant must submit the application form to the OATCCC Scholarship Chair by May 10th
5. One Scholarship will be awarded to one seated athlete.
6. The Scholarship is a one time award to be used for any future educational expenses.
7. The amount of the Scholarship shall be $1,000.00
8. Recipients will be notified by the Scholarship Committee and the award will be presented at the OHSAA State Track & Field Championship Meet.
9. Recipients and their families will be given recognition through the OATCCC website.
10. The OATCCC Treasurer will be notified by the Scholarship Committee Chair of the Recipient's name, and a check for the amount of the Scholarship will be given to the family following the presentation at the State Meet.