Information About the middle school indoor state meet.
Registration must be completed on MileSplit Ohio
Entry fees: $10 per individual event / $25 per relay
- To enter the OAT&CCC Indoor State Meet, the official coach of the middle school team must register all athletes from the list that wish to participate
- The registration window will close Friday, March 3, 2023 at 11:59pm.
Heat/flight sheets will be posted by Monday, March 6, 2023
Official State Meet t-shirts will be available on-site only. No pre-orders will be available. Cash and credit/debit cards will be accepted. Exact change is appreciated if using cash.
Verification Form (Online Only):
Verification Form Submission Deadline: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
In consideration for participating with the OAT&CCC Indoor Middle School State Championship Meet all of the following regulations must be complied with:
- The participating Indoor Track & Field team’s school must be a member of the OHSAA for the 2022-2023 academic year and abides by the regulations to be member in good-standing with the OHSAA;
- All coaches representing the participating Indoor Track & Field team must be 2023 members of the OAT&CCC;
- All student-athletes associated with the participating Indoor Track & Field team must meet all local Board of Education and OHSAA eligibility requirements for participation in athletics; and
- If the Indoor Track & Field team participating is represented by a coach or student-athlete who does not meet the above regulations, then the OATCCC may exclude the team or any of its competitors or coaches from the Indoor State Meet and apply sanctions to the team's future participation with OATCCC events.
We're sorry but registration for this event has ended
For questions about the Middle School State Meet, please contact Doug Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org.